Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Peace Party

I was depressed this morning. I tried watching a movie, but it didn’t help. I laid back to go to sleep and this came into my mind: “The solution is not to watch something; but rather, to do something.” Thank you Guiding Angel or whoever you are. I add this to the message I received another time, “Always have something to look forward to.”
At this point I know that I must write, but I don’t know what it is that I am going to write. Maybe I was destined to watch A Beautiful Mind this morning and see John Nash getting all depressed because he was unable to produce an original idea. I feel kind of like that. One of the reasons I write is because my mind demands it. I think I am depressed because I have a high IQ, but can’t seem to get it in gear. I want to design or produce something, hopefully something original. I want to design a new political party for the United States of America, one that takes the best from conservatism, the best from liberalism, and adds some new features of its own. I want it to be something that unites, rather than divides America. I think of it as The Third Way. One thing the new party must not do is to force religious beliefs on the people. Government must remain totally separate from religion. I would also like to see such a party that promotes peace. Maybe it should be called The Peace Party. We could promote the abolition of war, and no one would be allowed to talk about “Zero Tolerance.” We could have a policy of honesty and fairness. That would be something new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home