Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Third Way or The Third Path?

When there are two ways of thinking or doing something. An example is liberal vs. conservative thinking. Finding a midway point is next to impossible. The thing is, when there are two ways, there is also a third way out there waiting to be discovered that will be the best solution to the problem. We just have to find it. I will be looking for third ways, and I will post them in my blog. Following is some thinking I was doing in that area a few days ago.

We know for sure that the desire to be manly is a powerful one. Is it possible that men would carry this so far as to become dictators or start wars? One answer to my third way of doing things might be answered by putting a woman in the White House. That would stop having testosterone from mismanaging the country, as we see by having a Texas cowboy in the position. I don’t know if Hillary Clinton is the right woman for the job, but she certainly has the most knowledge and experience. Putting more women in government would lighten the macho factor. Putting a woman in the White House would lighten it a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home