Monday, January 09, 2006

Message Received

One morning when I was out for a walk, I got a message from a passing angel. The angel said, “Always have something to look forward to.” Of course lots of people give me advice, and I ignore most of it. I am rather independent; however, when an angel says something, I listen. I don’t actually see angels, but I sometimes hear them. I don’t actually know that they are angels, but when I am all alone and there are no people around and I hear a voice, I take it seriously.
Sometimes messages just pop into my head; I don’t hear anything. That is the way it was with this message, “Always have something to look forward to.” I was walking down a country road about a mile outside a small town. I was all alone. I was just walking along, daydreaming and enjoying the fresh air and sunshine when the message came to me.
I am not a religious man, and I don’t know if I believe in angels or not. I am just telling you about an experience that I had. This is what you would call a subjective experience. A subjective experience is something that you experience, but other people do not see or hear. No one knows for sure where it actually comes from.
Think about this message, “Always have something to look forward to.” for a minute. It makes a lot of sense, doesn’t it? I have my own message about this: The way to have something to look forward to is to set a goal and work toward it. This is a true story. I wrote it up for some young Hispanic friends that I am mentoring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home